How to Make an Easy Tea Latte
Step by Step Instructions:
- Bring freshly drawn water up to desired temperature according to the type of tea you're making.
- Pour 1-2oz of the milk of your choice into the cup you'll brew the tea in. (By adding the milk first, you'll end up with a creamier tea latte using less milk.)
- Add sugar or flavored syrup.
- Scoop loose leaf tea into an infuser or T-Sac using 1tsp for each 8oz of water. (If your mug is 16oz use 2tsp.)
- Place infuser or T-Sac into the mug and pour the hot water over the top of the leaves allowing them to swirl around and open.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes according to your taste preferences.
- Remove infuser or T-Sac.
- Add some whipped cream for a decadent treat.
- Sip and enjoy!