How to Make Cold Brew Tea
- Grab your favorite pitcher or iced tea maker and something to put the loose leaves in like a large T-Sac or large tea ball.
- Use 1.5tsp of tea per 8oz. For cold brewing, we recommend a larger amount of tea leaves because you don't have the benefit of hot water to bring out the full flavor of the tea. (For our 64oz iced tea maker use 12tsp of tea.)
- Place the T-Sac or infuser in the pitcher of your choice and fill with filtered water.
- Feel free to sweeten at this stage or save till the end.
- Place the pitcher in the fridge and allow it to brew for 8-12 hours or overnight.
- After 8-12 hours of brewing, remove the tea leaves.
- Fill a glass with a few ice cubes, add milk or sugar if desired, and pour cold brew tea.
- Add garnish like fruit slices (if you're feelin' fancy).
- Sip and be refreshed!