To Make a 2 quart pitcher you will need:
- a 3 cup container that can handle the heat of the boiling water and you can pour from.
- 6 teaspoons of Sparkling Sugar Plum Black Tea
- 2 teaspoons of Mint Green Tea
- 4 teaspoons of Coconut syrup
- 4 teaspoons sugar (or more if you like it sweet)
- 6 cups boiling water
- 2 quart pitcher full of Ice
bring your water to a boil
fill your infuser or t-sac with both types of tea
place the infuser(with tea) in your 3 cup container and fill with boiling water
(remember always leaves before water)
Set/activate your timer for 3 minutes
While your tea is steeping, fill your 2 quart pitcher with ice
After your timer has completed, give your infuser a couple of dunks to get the most from your leaves and then remove from your steeping container
Add to this hot steeped tea - the coconut syrup and sugar and stir.
Slowly pour this into your 2 quart pitcher full of ice. (If you are using a glass pitcher please pour into center of ice slowly so the tea will cool down and not break your glass. Better to use plastic if possible.)
Finally - find a cool place to enjoy this wonder summer drink.
Additional Ideas - use Brew Glitter to add a little sparkle to your summer drinks! It comes in a rainbow of colors and is lots of fun.